Monday, May 6, 2013

April 1, 2013


Dear Family and Friends,

Last week was a little rough. I will leave it at this, that is was just a hard week. I want to keep positive about everything, but know I really could use some prayers.

In other news, my companion and I are teaching a great young man. He introduced us to his brother and his cousin who are very golden! We are pretty excited. We taught one of the best lessons ever! The restoration of the Priesthood authority made prefect sense and they were very excited to read the Book of Mormon.

Easter was awesome!!!! And my message is this: "He is Risen!" I read the account of Christ’s resurrection from the tomb in the scriptures and studied in depth about the Atonement.
It was an amazing morning. I am so grateful for my Savior and His wonderful sacrifice! We taught Gospel Doctrine class at church and had to wing the whole thing but it went great! 

We then had dinner with two families from the ward. We ate some really good food and then someone threw cake at someone which started a water fight, which started a soda fight, which started a mud fight, which ended with people wrestling in the mud. I tried so hard to not join in, ya’ll know me and water fights and mud fights. 

I ended up with a few splatters on me but it came out in the wash. They said that this happens every year, sounds like a good tradition.





Well, I love ya'll! 
Love,
Elder Gomm

PS I could really use some mail; I have been in a pretty big drought here this last month. This is what my mailbox looks like everyday after we stalk the mailman.

Contact my mom for my latest address. Thanks for your prayers and letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment