Monday, January 7, 2013

January 7, 2013


Dear Family and Friends,

This last week wasn't the busiest week we have had but we are doing well and our spirits are still high.

I love the ward I am in!  I have a feeling I will be here for a long time, but maybe not.  I wouldn’t mind it though.  Everyone here are true Southerner.  Everyone in the ward speaks with a thick drawl.  The South is rubbing off on me.  We went to dinner at my dream house with my dream family.  There is a member named Brother B.  Picture everything about Chuck Norris, except for the red hair and you have Brother B.  His house is a log cabin deep in the back woods with a giant pond out front.  We drove up and they had a campfire.  I was right at home.

I am really enjoying the mission and I have changed so much!  How many of you have been studying chapter one of Preach My Gospel?  Keep it up.

Have y’all had hushpuppies?  They are really good! 

I love and miss y’all!!!

Love,
Elder Gomm

PS  I am excited for Jess! Life is truly amazing!!! I will be praying for ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment