Sunday, December 30, 2012

December 15, 2012

Hey Guys, 
My Last Days in my first area

Wow this last week has been quite the whirlwind!!!

I am being transferred!!!! I don't know where yet but I know it will be great. Transfers are on Monday.  I will get a letter out with my new address. So please no more packages or letters until y’all find out my new address.

Today we are having a White Christmas!! It’s not snowing, even though it is pretty cold. We are having a baptism. We call it a White Christmas because we wear white when we are baptized.

Mom, I can’t keep it from you any longer, Vincent asked me to baptize him.  So, yes, I am baptizing him. I am really excited!!!!! I was going to keep it a surprise and then mail you a picture and of us together in white.

Elder Scott and I have had quite a bit of fun together and have had lots of success. Today he has been out for 2 years so Tuesday he will be going home. With me being transferred to a new area this means that two new elders will be transferred into this area. In missionary lingo this translates into 'being white washed'.  Being transferred is really hard.  I will miss all those whom I have gotten really close to! I know that the Lord will help them and strengthen them. (My Mom has to remove their names from my letter for the blog, but they know who they are).




To all of you who have written me letters, I am trying to write back but it has just been really crazy lately!

I love you!!!! Mom, Jess, and Teresa I am sending y’all Christmas packages so be watching for them :)

My President has been talking a lot about the Christmas phone call.  He would like us to talk about the Doctrine of Christ. You can find it and study it in 2 Nephi 31, and 3 Nephi 11.

Love y’all!!!!  Merry Christmas!!!!

Love,
Elder Gomm

Off to My Second House on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment