Monday, September 24, 2012

September 24, 2012

Hi Everybody,

Well this is going be a very short one this week, sorry. We are crunched for time.

I am doing better I am not sick anymore, so no worries. This week was kind of slow but we taught two of our investigators the quit smoking program and things are looking promising.

I am not being transferred. Elder Christensen is now the new District leader. And WE GET A CAR!!!!!!! So things are good here. I am hard at work and pumped! Keep up the good work everyone!! Keep sending me stuff and letters it helps me more than you think!!! Next week will be a little longer I promise.

Love, Elder Gomm

PS. I went on an exchange with the Spanish missionaries and I had a cow tongue burrito. It was really good!!! Oh, and I never did get Chris Watkins’ letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment