Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29, 2013

Dear Y’all,

Everyone is asking me about what my day is like being with the Assistants to the Mission President. Well here you go:
Usually we are waking up at 5:30 AM. We have little time to exercise, eat, and get dressed. We are traveling all the time to different zones and presenting training, so we usually skip lunch. We pick up missionaries that finally get their visas. When possible we try to work in our area. We go on exchanges with zone leaders; teach some lessons, all the while it rains cats and dogs, so it’s a good thing we are in a truck. (I wear my suit almost all the time and it needs to be dry cleaned.) While driving to and from places we are making phone calls and scheduling. By about 9:30 PM we go to the mission office to get some paperwork done, proselyte on Facebook, etc. We finally get home and try to be in bed by 10:30 PM. But, if we are preparing for a training it will be more like 11:00 before we are in bed, if not later. 

On P-days we get up get dressed and go to the office. I crunch all the numbers and we then go to a meeting with the mission president. We then try to get some shopping done. Today we are going to be on a conference call with Salt Lake. If all this seems garbled that’s what our day is like.

I love it!!!! There is no time to think about anything else but missionary work!!!

I got to go now. I sure love you all.

Gotta run

Love,
Elder Gomm 

No comments:

Post a Comment