Monday, July 29, 2013

July 22, 2013

Hey Y’all,

I’m back in action in North Carolina!!!!!! I am with the assistants; I guess you could call me an honorary assistant to the president. I do everything that the assistants do; I just don’t have the title. It is a blast! We barely have enough time to eat. We are always constantly on the move, always racing around from meetings, teaching appointments, exchanges, more teaching appointments and more meetings. There isn't even enough time for being tired. It’s great! We have a baptism coming up this Saturday and we are excited about that. 

We are a part of a new program in the church for missionaries. We get iPads and use Facebook to do missionary work. We are one of 7 districts in the US that are using this, 5 in Utah and 1 in Arizona, so we are the only district in the East. That is pretty exciting.

I can’t wait to get some mail. Contact my mom for my address.

Well, I got to go to a meeting. Love you all!!!! 

Love,
Elder Gomm


PS: Everyone I talk to comments on how tan I am hahaha! I am probably the tannest missionary in the mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment